Thursday, August 12, 2010

Puppies

Puppies is the last story featured in my anthology, "Alterran Tales." It has been interesting completing this story as I never expected that I would be drawing or illustrating it in anyway. I knew I had a view of how I wanted my Villain and my hero to look but apart from that anything was possible.

When it looked like I would be taking over on art duties I got very scared. I needed something very different from all the other art styles in the graphic novel and I didn't know if I could actually pull that off. Well below are some process pieces to a story that isn't anywhere near finished but it's been fun doing it. 










So hopefully "Puppies" will be finished this next week and I'll be able to input it into InDesign. Yeah! I am so close to finishing with academic life I can taste it.


No comments: