Monday, October 19, 2009

My Life according to Nerina Pallot



Artist:

Nerina Pallot

Describe yourself:
Alien

How do you feel:
Real Late Starter

Describe where you currently live:
Halfway Home

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Idaho

Your favorite form of transportation:
Jump

Your best friend is:
Sophia

You and your best friends are:
Learning To Breathe

Favorite time of day:
Geek Love

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
The Long Tall Grass Of Summer

What is life to you:
Daily Bread

Your relationship:
Patience or All good People

Your fear:
Heart Attack

What is the best advice you have to give:
Blood Is Blood

Thought for the Day:
When Did I Become Such a Bitch

How I would like to die:
My Last Tango

My soul's present condition:
Damascus

My motto:
I Don’t wanna Go Out.


No comments: